Flexible online payment schemes come handy for home buyers



During the lockdown, developers and realty marketing companies have come up with flexible payment plans to provide relief to home buyers.

These innovative lockdown offers have attractive booking plans. As part of these plans,the home buyers have to pay just 5-10% for the bookings. There are 3 months EMI waiver offers in addition to 3 month moratorium by RBI. What’s more, the companies are providing cancellation guarantee for bookings also. Some developers are also offering 10: 90 scheme. Under this,the home buyers have to deposit just 10% at the time of booking. The rest 90% can be paid at the time of possession. This is coming handy to developers to market their under-construction projects.

Says Pradeep Aggarwal, Founder Chairman, Signature Global, Chairman ASSOCHAM, National Council on Real Estate, Housing and Urban Development ” These flexible payment offers are meant to mitigate the downside impact of Covid. The ready inventory which comes with zero development risk has many takers . But post-Rera, buyers have developed confidence about investing in under-construction homes too. These innovative plans not only provide relief to home buyers but also boost the market sentiment.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *